**Read why all expatriates should be represented at Westminster
and why it is absolutely vital for those who live in the EU.**
The British Public have voted the UK out of the EU. An abyss is opening under expatriates in the European Union. Many were not allowed to vote.
The author (Brian Cave) has fought since 2002 to awaken the British Citizen to the dangers of ignoring politics - Now a chop is descending, because so many have been so blind.
At the age of 85, there is little energy left to continue. No doubt I will continue. But I urge readers to become a member of ECREU [Expatriate Citizen Rights in the EU] Free membership. And also join the Liberal Democrat Party - which seems the only Political Party left now- With its reformed outlook, it is the only Party untrammeled with antiquarian views. It is clearly the Party for the Future.
I have sat on the fence maintaining a non-party political position. It seemed that in that manner I would offend no one. But one cannot go on.
Until February 2016. Then I joined the Liberal Democrats. It is our only hope.
*This activity has created a large number of articles and some radio interviews around the world - they are listed here. *
* http://pensionersdebout.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/british-pensioners-in-europe-and-beyond.html March 2016
* The effects of a Brexit February 2016
* The Winter Fuel Payment February '16
* EU justice & protection February '16.
* Messages from The Political Parties to expatriates March 2015
* The Manipulation of Statistics by the Dept. of Work and Pensions, IMPORTANT
* The British pensioners abroad - ignored October 2014
* The Migration of the British Pensioners August 2014
* The British Citizens in Europe - Referendum. June 2014
* Who needs the vote? Government and/or Voter? Feb 2014
* Health costs and democracy in Europe
* The Referendum in/out Europe
Your thoughts on everything would be welcome. One relies on feedback to improve this site. No contribution is an unnecessary contribution.
And please make a nuisance of yourself in Whitehall and Westminster. Constant dripping wears away stone. Do not underestimate the value of the constant drip!