**Read why all expatriates should be represented at Westminster
and why it is absolutely vital for those who live in the EU.**
Were the British Public to vote the UK out of the EU an abyss could open under expatriates in the European Union. They would not be consulted - Unless The British citizen gets to VOTE..
*This activity has created a large number of articles and some radio interviews around the world - they are listed here. *
* Messages from The Political Parties to expatriates March 2015
* The Manipulation of Statistics by the Dept. of Work and Pensions, IMPORTANT
* The British pensioners abroad - ignored October 2014
* The Migration of the British Pensioners August 2014
* The British Citizens in Europe - Referendum. June 2014
* Who needs the vote? Government and/or Voter? Feb 2014
* Health costs and democracy in Europe
* The Referendum in/out Europe
Your thoughts on everything would be welcome. One relies on feedback to improve this site. No contribution is an unnecessary contribution.
And please make a nuisance of yourself in Whitehall and Westminster. Constant dripping wears away stone. Do not underestimate the value of the constant drip!