- Why do the pensioners emigrate?
- Why has the numbers generally flattened off since 2011?
- Is this emigration of advantage or not to the British Economy?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages to the pensioners in emigrating?
- Why have the numbers in Pakistan and Jamaica fallen so much?
- And why have they fallen in Australia and Canada and South Africa? - And Italy?
- Why have the numbers risen so much in N.Z., Ireland and France between 2008 - 2014? Why the increase to India – a frozen pension country?
Further a slight addition could be of those who have achieved pensionable age whilst living abroad.