**Read why all expatriates should be represented at Westminster
and why it is absolutely vital for those who live in the EU.**
Were the British Public to vote the UK out of the EU an abyss could open under expatriates in the European Union. They would not be consulted - Unless...
Read and Act - Please. GOVERNMENT PETITION _ PLEASE SIGN
The Daily Telegraph published an article covering this petition - view here...
*This activity has created a large number of articles and some radio interviews around the world - they are listed here. *
* Health payments in Europe May 21st 2013
* Harry Shindler's claim for voting rights rejected by ECHR -entered May 7th 2013
* British Old Age Pensioners and their Emigration to August 2012 -entered April 2013
* Beyond Thatcher - The British Citizens of the World April 2013
* Shopping in France - Analysis of inflation March 2013
* EMIGRATION OF THE BRITISH STATE PENSIONERS 2002 to May 2012 (March 2013)
* Cameron Speech on Europe
* House of Lords debate on democracy for expatriates (January 2013)
* Europe and the British Citizen
* How do British Pensioners live in France (Updated December 2012)
Your thoughts on everything would be welcome. One relies on feedback to improve this site. No contribution is an unnecessary contribution.
And please make a nuisance of yourself in Whitehall and Westminster. Constant dripping wears away stone. Do not underestimate the value of the constant drip!