- O.K. The Winter Fuel Payment (instituted under Gordon Brown) was ill conceived
- O.K. The WFP needs reform.
- O.K. The UK Government needs to cut back on benefit fraud and waste.
- to target the weak? – I know of an aged couple living on £12,000 a year.
- to target those who cannot vote? We have no adequate representation in parliament and no vote at all if you survive for 15 years after leaving the UK.
- To LIE – to distort the facts – the deception whereby someone knowingly makes false representation, which is fraud?
- To break EU treaty law with the EU which enables pensioners to move to the continent to get another experience in life away from overcrowded southern England where housing is so expensive. Summers are often Hot – But WINTERS can be far colder than the UK. Treaty law demands that the Pensioners abroad (over 3.5%) in the EU are treated as those still resident in the UK.
Together TWENTY honourable MPs have signed (to Feb 5th). Very many more are needed.