This link has sub-links to many other subjects -benefits problems - Double taxation -voting etc
* Health Payments in Europe May 2013
* HEALTH CARE COSTINGS - June 2012
* THE EU REGULATIONS on Health and Social Security
* New Directive of Cross-Border Healthcare - January 2011
* Report on the finances of health cover between France/Spain/Italy and the UK.
* Strange Case of Monsieur Chollet
* HEALTH COSTS (3) The legal position on payment of health costs in France - A major letter in the exchange of correspondence with the Department of Heath, London.
* Correspondence with the Department of Health London July 2010
* HEALTH COSTING - The OAP in the EU -- monthly comment April 2010 (see follow-up above)
* Dutch Expatriate Pensioner health care costs
* Payment of all sickness benefits after the ruling of the ECJ July 2011
* *A* Payments 'de novo' of Benefits in Europe May 21 2011
* April 7th 2011 -Latest on DLA from the EU Commission
* Restoration of Benefits to day of departure DLA AA and CA
* WINTER FUEL PAYMENT - DEPT WORK & PENSIONS MANIPULATION OF STATISTICS January 2014
* Anger amongst the Britons Abroad.
* The Winter Fuel Payment and the VOTE
* The Winter Fuel Payment part two June 2013
* The Winter Fuel payment -Osborne's Statement June 2013
* Winter fuel Payments for all UK State pensioners in Europe [August 2012]
*The Saga of the Winter Fuel Payments - copy of above
* WFP latest news UP-DATED AUGUST 8th 2012 important change
* I ACCUSE _The British Governments Feb. 2012
* WINTER FUEL PAYMENT -Apply now (September 2011)
* Rebuff from the EU - end of Road? (May 19th 2011) -SEE Also item *A* under Benefit Payments above
* Winter Fuel Payment February 2011
* WINTER FUEL PAYMENT (2) (includes a petition letter to the EU (May 1st 2010)
* Cold weather in November
* Right to receive the Winter Fuel Payment
* Unfair Taxation for Retired Britons in France September 2011
* Unfair Taxation July 2011
* Comparison of French & UK taxation rates (June 2011)
* !!! Calculation of French Tax for 2011/12. For UK Government pensioners (May each year)
* Government pensions and the DTA - A Weird World (October 2010)
* Restoring British Liberties (A petition to the coalition Government)
* Eu Petition Reply June 27th 2010
* Double Taxation - AN EU consultation. (May 5th 2010)
*. The OECD - does it know what it is doing?
*. The absurdity of Government Pensions.
* World migration of British State Pensioners August 2014
* British Old Age Pensioners and their Emigration to August 2012 -entered April 2013
* EMIGRATION STATISTICS 2002 to 2012
* UK Pensioners migration Worldwide -August 31st 2012
* May 2011 - Migration of pensioners still continues. Graphs.
* Migration to August 2010
* Migration to February 2010 - comparative graphs
* Help if you go home. 03/2011 dwp leaflet
* Britons who return home - What do they find?
'the vote' AT WESTMINSTER
* Further article on British Pensioners ignored October 2014
* British Citizens ignored by the British Government June 2014
* Who needs the vote most - The Government or the Voter?
* Referendum in/out Europe October 2013
* Britons Abroad in Europe meet with Mme Reding at the EU Commission September 2013
* The Referendum Bill and You - What if Britain leaves the EU? July 2013
* Harry Shindler's claim for Representation and Voting RIGHTS
* Beyond Thatcher - British Citizens of the World
* Europe and the British Citizen (January 2013)
* Fighters for Democracy - Harry Shindler and James Preston
* Representation for British pensioners - letter to Select Committee August 2012
* CALL TO ACTION contact a member of the House of Lords August 2012
* Tergiversation and the Expatriate Vote in the House of Commons June 2012
* UK versus French Parliament 2012 - Voting- A call to action! (May 11th 2012)
* The Extraordinary thoughts of Mr. Clegg (April 30th 2012)
* Renounce you British Citizenship? (Feb 2012)
* I ACCUSE - the case against the British Governments - indifference.(Feb.2012)
* The Criteria for Representation (January 2012)
* The Case of James Preston and VOTING.
* On Remembrance Day 2011
* A Citizen Abroad is a Citizen ignored!
* Representation and Frozen pensions Oct 2011
* Democracy for Moroccans but not for Britons IN FRANCE!
* ACTION FOR VOTES March 2011
* Votes for Expatriates - possible? March 2011
* Voting positions in the EU - A Chart
* Correspondence with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on the subject of a Minister for European British Expatriates.
* A plea for information on treatment from MPs and Government Offices.
* The postings on the Government 'Restoring Civil Liberties' site.
MISCELLANEOUS - INFLATION -Cost of living
* How do British Pensioners Live in France? March 2012
* Equitable Life saga and the EU [Speech to the EU Committee on Petitions ]
* Monthly Comment March 2010 The unfair and illegal British Government [non payment of sickness benefits to the elderly]
* Monthly Comment February 2010 How the British Government treats its citizens abroad.
* Pensioners leave Britain (August 2011)
*. The Migration of the Old Age Pensioners. Graphs of OAPs in European countries here.
*. The numbers of OAPs in Europe (also has the addresses of politicians.)
*. What is Europe - an essay.
*. A shameful Parliament.
*. French MPs represent UK French expats in the UK.
*. An appalling Government.
*. Case Histories.
Archive of old political letters.
* LETTERS to the Political Parties and their replies!